Channel Surfing Channel Surfing

It was a really nice jam but was a bit too short for me. Although, short jams like these can be perfect for flashes and I see it was used twice already. I agree--definite Gorillaz vibe, and I love it.

sumidiotdude responds:

I'll definitely take a Gorillaz vibe. Thanks for all the kinds words buddy!

Ninja Girl Ninja Girl

I laughed my ass off. That was a lot better than I was initially expecting. The rhymes in the verses and the beat was so dope. I loved the Marc M reference because I feel like not enough people enjoy his kind of humor (You know I've got a sensitive kidney, and you have a kidney scraper!). Keep up the good work!

sumidiotdude responds:

Glad you liked it man! And props on the Marc M respect too, definitely a huge inspiration.

(Hop) - Supah-Fly (Hop) - Supah-Fly

I agree with the other reviews.

Love the bass line, definitely brings off that detective/spy feeling. All of the parts mesh so well together that I don't really think there's anything bad I can say about it. Props!

Lublub194 responds:

Haha, thanks man :)

I appreciate the review!

Synthesis [Box-Killa] Synthesis [Box-Killa]

It lives up to its name, that's for sure.

Ahh, synthesis. I could imagine listening to this song during an experiment. The melody is very delightful, and the piano/violin adds a touch of classical beauty atop that DnB beat. They were combined and executed perfectly.

Not sure what made you PM me to review your song, but I'm always down for reviewing someone's work if they ask me to. Bravo, favorited.

[RG] Summer Stroll [RG] Summer Stroll

It's great!

Wow, whether you call it "Up Beat Happy Beat Beat Song" or "Summer Stroll", you can really feel the energy in the melody. It's definitely upbeat, and it DOES remind me of a summer stroll.

I like how a recognizable melody is sandwiched in-between parts that are different from each other. It switches it up from a different progression back to the melody. It flows well!

All in all, this song makes me happy. :)

Ritheguardian responds:

Whoot! thnx alot! I'm really glad you liked it! (maybe i should stick with this genre :P)

FF3j Final Battle FF3j Final Battle

Pretty good.

This is probably one of your better submissions to date. The way you blend the final battle theme in with the background beat makes this a very nice spin on the original. It's not so much different than the original, but it's the kind of sounds you used for each part that make this song a much more exciting sound than the original FF3j and FFIII DS final battle musics were. Oddly, too, it kind of reminds me of some kind of Castlevania tune.

I actually feel pumped to fight a final boss battle. Nicely done!

Retro Pico - Loop Retro Pico - Loop

Wow, I love it.

This has great variety and a nice beat. This song makes me want to get up and dance, so...in effect, it's a nice dance loop. Keep it up!

Winterwind-NS responds:

sweet thanks

loopforfla2 loopforfla2

Great!

I love the strings, it sounds like a good loop for an action movie.

loopforfla1 loopforfla1

You should create more.

I was looking for some good menu music, and I stumbled upon this work. I like it, and I believe you should keep working the menu musics. I might use this loop or your other loop for a menu in an upcoming flash movie.

Electrick - Morphology Electrick - Morphology

Extremely impressive.

It starts off slow, but it picks up pace and sounds amazing. My favorite part is 3:45 to 4:10. I find it hard to find good Trance like this; the variety in the song makes it exquisite.

Good job, I hope to be hearing more from you.