"We're Starfox!" "We're Starfox!"

Loved it.

I loved your usage of the script in Star Fox 64 in a diner situation. It was really creative and made me laugh. I love that game to death so I figured I'd write a review. Great work!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Glad you enjoyed it!

Rise of the boos part 1 Rise of the boos part 1

Improving, but still sub-par.

I read the reviews of this movie before watching it, and I must say, I am impressed what a show you can make on that pivot 3 program. That program is holding you back! If you can get yourself a copy of Flash, I think your skills as an animator can really shine.

The story was simple, but the quality of the picture was still lacking. I understand that this is because you use pivot 3 for animating, when you should move on to bigger and better things with Flash.

I have high hopes for your future projects. You've still got a good feel in your animations, and I think it can all be improved if you get yourself a copy of the latest Flash program.

Mario vs Luigi the movie Mario vs Luigi the movie

A good attempt, but severely lacking.

First of all, there was no pre-loader. With no preloader, you cut out a lot of quality. People with slow internet will have troubles watching if the movie moves faster than it loads, so they probably didn't even bother watching it.

Second, we've all seen cut-scenes like this before. Yes, it looks good, I'll give you that; however, it seems more bland than when it was first thought of. Some new ideas would be great.

Third, the sprite quality was horrible. They did not look pleasing to the eye--they were very blurry, and the background, though not moving, seemed to look alive in its low quality.

You DO have, however, a good sense of cinematography. The music choices and graphic tone set a good mood of "sorrow" at the end.

However, it doesn't make sense that Mario and Luigi were fighting, randomly, just for Mario to go too far and kill his brother and regret it. Though, like I said, that end part was done smoothly (mood wise).

I hope to see more of your work in the future, and I do hope to see you improve in the future. If you nurture your talent for creating intense or un-intense moods, you can prevail.

666animator responds:

Thank you for the constructuve critism! I think I'll take some of that into consideration. I put in a preloader!

Pervert of the rings Pervert of the rings

Mildly funny.

The joke itself was a little bland and played out, but the whole Gollum thing caught me way off guard and then I found it hilarious. I'll give you a ten because I damn well can.

ilovecandy2 responds:

lololol xDDD i knew you'd like the golumb bit =PPPPPPPPPPPP lol if you liked this youd love my dbz hentai series XD. thanks for the 10 and yes you damb well did give me a 10 xDDDD

::RingMan vs. QuickMan:: ::RingMan vs. QuickMan::

You never fail to impress.

This one is definitely your best yet, afrodave. Although the Peanut Butter Jelly Time was a bit random, it fit in nicely. Your fights always inspire and look extremely well animated. Can't wait for the next one!

afrodave responds:

thanks buddeh XD

FFVI: Shadow vs. Sabin FFVI: Shadow vs. Sabin

Are you sure this is your second?

Honestly, with the score it has now, I was expecting a poorly animated sprite movie. However, you proved me way wrong. This flash had action I don't see even now with sprite animators that have been animating for years. You've got some real talent, so I strongly encourage you to keep it up!

OMG! SMB Mishaps! OMG! SMB Mishaps!

A little predictable, but still good.

Though this isn't a completely original idea (and I'm sure you get a lot of crap from other users, so I'll be quiet for now), you definitely pulled off good things that other SMB Mishap parodies often fail at.

That is, a good flow of animation. You produced a smooth, long movie worthy of calling itself a Mario Parody. Most of these 'Mario Mishaps' flash movies tend to be poorly animated or only include two or three scenarios. Not here, buddy. I commend you on that.

If it can be told, what frame rate (fps) did you use for this movie? DrHood like. :D

All in all, keep up the great work. I hope to see more from you in the future!

Golden-Fox responds:

thanks for your review. The frame speed that's played in this movie is at 30fps.

As for your other commentary, It is true at the fact that most Mishaps movie are poorly animated. And this one was made well. I'm gonna make better movies though then just a stupid Mario Parody. Thanks for your review, Dr. Hood.

The People's Mario The People's Mario

Incredible!

The animation paired with the music definitely set the mood for the movie. Everything about this flash screamed "Russian" to me. Two thumbs way up!

In Soviet Russia, goomba stomps YOU! :)

Mario and The Mushroom Mario and The Mushroom

Good humor.

The flash could have used some background music, but I think you got across the humor that you wanted to pretty effectively. Good work.

Kingdom Hearts May Cry 6 Kingdom Hearts May Cry 6

I don't get it, but that's okay.

I haven't picked up Kingdom Hearts II quite yet, so whatever humor that was supposed to be here I didn't quite get. In any case, it's good to see you're still an active Newgroundling.

Oh, and erm, 3 months? You're such a hard worker, Crow. This flash shows the supreme amount of animating that you did.

:D :D :D