View Profile Hattok

All 72 Movie Reviews

28 w/ Responses

Funniest DBZ flash ever.

You really did a good job on this, keep this sort of work up :o! This was hilarious, it made me laugh out loud.

Great job

Hey, great job on these! Keep it up, and be sure to finish it!

By the way, thanks for the credit :D (hoodboy1)

StarBurstX responds:

ah man. This review made me go check out your stuff... damn it makes my animation/sprites look like toys

but anyway tx for reviewin. u kinda taught me how to make effects and backrounds

Great job

The voices were pretty good. I liked your jokes, keep it up. The drawings could have been a little better, but since I can't draw for shit, I shouldn't even talk, eh? :D

Old-Tobunshi responds:

Thanks alot! ^_^

It was OKAY, but it seems like it's dying off

Well, I'm not sure what to say anymore. No, I'm not going to bash you, ridicule you, or any of that. All I'm going to tell you is to learn from current things wrong with it, and better yourself, this way you will continue to grow better. As for the animation, the spells somehow were not animated correctly, but you came close. Don't make the series TOO much longer, the part numbers are high as is. It will soon be time to make Vince's next hit series; who knows what you will make.

Vinstigator responds:

For some reason, I can't get my spell animations perfect. As for the series, it's drawing to a close (as you can tell from this episode). There's probably gonna be 2 or maybe even 3 episodes left.

As for another series, I am thinking about doing an Earthbound sequel. Also I've been thinking about a CT series for a while now so we'll see how that goes. Anyway, thanks for the review and support.

-Vince-

Your finest work

The battles were excellent.

HAcoreRD responds:

cannot say anymore, thanks for those sounds man.

Very good

Great job on your 2nd place ! Just a suggestion, speed up the action just a tad and it should be awesome. :-P

Vinstigator responds:

Thanks, Hoody! When Tristin does the battles the battles will be way faster and smoother, but he won't be able to work on them until April 20th. Cheers to the award :)

Good, but short

This was alright, but you need sounds when a person shoots his cannon. Also, make longer flash, it always helps. Good job.

TheMasterOfSprites responds:

Well done !

A good job was done on this flash ! I liked the drawn characters, they were drawn very well.

Another A+ in a class you were failing =P

Damn, flash saves your ass too many times. Thanks for the credit!

Hadji-San responds:

yes, yes it does tom, thanks for review, and yeah no prob on credits cuz you helped me some.

Well done

You certainly did better than my first sprite movie did. Props to you, good luck in the future.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?

Tom Galindo @Hattok