B.R.T. - Trailer B.R.T. - Trailer

w00t

Congrats on your flash! The drawings were fuckin SWEET! But I'll agree with Mac_Nazi, the audio could have been compressed a little better. The flash idea is great, and you should continue with it.

Sword Chucks Yo !

F4T4L-3RR0R responds:

hey t...i mean hoodboy1!!! yeah. thanks for the congrats. i'm going to continue it and this time i'm going to draw it out. i'll be sure to compress the audio better next time...ttyl. bye!!!

Newgrounds Jam #1 Newgrounds Jam #1

simply...

...AMAZING. I love the artistic expressions. I also love how you got some of the best artists (NG authors) together. great stuff

T0MMY responds:

Glad to hear you enjoyed the jam.
Thanks for the kind review!

-T0MMY

World of Technos 3 : TT World of Technos 3 : TT

best one yet

w00t on your new movie ! too bad some of the damn sprite haters had to review ! WOMEN ! LOL!

Well anyways, ive been looking for some good RCR flashes, and yours are the only ones that stand out. I'm making a River City Ransom flash of my own, and i see that yours is my only REAL competition in the RCR movie making. So, I'll be seein ya >=)

Some short fight Some short fight

good job

You've really got some skill with this. All you need to do is make is make longer and more moves. sweet stuff dude.

Chrono Mirror Chrono Mirror

Just gonna have to tell you like it is...

It....was friggin SWEET !!!! Thats the best use of CT sprites I've ever seen. That was awesome and I can't wait until FFD4 !!!

TheDoctor responds:

I thank you for your continued support:)

MeVSHoodboy1 MeVSHoodboy1

SWORD CHUCKS YO

wooooooo sword chucks yo !!!!

TheMasterOfSprites responds:

hehehe

...They Were Robots? #1 ...They Were Robots? #1

good

this was very good, i reccomend making more. Very smooth animating was a high point in this one. Just put more people per flash, k?

FF - Dickie's Adventure 1 FF - Dickie's Adventure 1

horrible

the framerate sucked, the music stopped when the text came(because you streamed it), the walking was soooo sllloowwww, um i believe there was no plot, the FF1 sprites were either too small or horrendously huge, had to click on small ass to continue, blah blah blah, do better next time

Final-Stick666 responds:

i like swords

FF: Ju-Gay-Ho FF: Ju-Gay-Ho

hilarious

OMFG that was hilarious.....i loved when 'yugi' used steroids and he grew then the power rangers song played.....now THATS comedy. w00t

Where Da Hood At Where Da Hood At

where da hood at ?

obviously not here....take it from hoodboy1 himself.....bitch ass punk mutha fucka

Sword chucks will pwn u for sure ;D

Stupid-Guys responds:

A LITTLE SPAZ HERE A LITTLE SPAZ THERE

Man fuck u, u think your so big!? then stop fucking rating movies and make your own bitch! i don't give a fuck wat u think! "bitch ass punk mutha fucka" Hoodboy! if ur such in da hood! then get the fuck off the computer u fat ass bitch! dammit your so fucking dumb its a movie not a biography on what a thug is! god dammit! ffuck u